Metal Jacketed Gaskets
Product Code : 16
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 3000 Piece
- 1 INR/Piece
- For Automotive and Industrial
- Product Type
Metal Jacketed gaskets
Our Metal Jacketed gaskets exist of a sheet metal jacketed and filler of PTFE, CAF, Asbestos, Grafoil etc. which develops its resistance peculiarities to loads and temperature. It finds their proper usage in the presence of high temperatures and pressures. Our gaskets provide an cost effective seal where sealing faces are narrow and can be manufactured in different shapes. The metal Jacketed Gaskets are peculiarly recommended for sealing of heat valve cover, exchangers, autoclaves, manhole etc.
Metal Materials utilized are soft iron, all grade of brass, steel, monel, aluminum, inconel, titanium, cooper, incoloy, nickel, etc.
Types Of Metal Jacketed Gaskets
- Single Jacketed Gaskets-Utilized on application where poor or pitted flanges consist
- Double Jacketed Gaskets-Applied on high temperature application or where corrosion problem may consist.
- Double Jacketed Corrugated Gaskets-Reduces contact area, increases compressive characteristics and applicable for uneven flanges.
- Single Corrugated Gaskets-Plain corrugated metal gasket basically utilized in valve applications.
- Payment Terms
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- Supply Ability
- 10 Piece Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 1-15 Days
- Sample Available
- Sample Policy
- Free samples are available
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India